Important Information & Booking Conditions
Accuracy of Prices
The prices quotes to you on this website are all subject to availability and change, therefore we cannot be held responsible for price change until the booking has been reserved and a reservation summary has been sent to the customer to review.
The hotel/resort ratings (including any images and facility listings) on this website are to be used as a general guide. They may change these without prior notice to us.
The location and distance of resorts/facilities displayed on this website are to be used as a guide. Please contact us by telephone specifically for any locational information.
Information Provided by Passenger:
Please notify Simply Maldives Holidays with any changes to your email or phone number after your accommodation and e-tickets have been issued. It is the passenger’s responsibility (not Simply Maldives Holidays’) to ensure that the name issued on the flight e-ticket is exactly the same as per the passport.
We cannot be responsible for disruption to your holiday due to bad weather.
Debit Card Payments:
For UK customers, there is no charge for using a visa UK debit card payments. There is a 1% surcharge for using Mastercard Debit Cards in the UK. For all other European customers, there is a 3% surcharges for using all debit cards. For all customers outside the EU there is a 3% surcharge for using any debit card. All these charges are imposed by our merchants. For Fraud Protection, we reserve the right to ask you to send a copy of your prior bank statement or personal identification, before we issue your flight ticket and holiday to the Maldives.
Credit Card Payments:
For UK customers, charges of additional 2.5% are applicable for ALL credit cards (including american express) payments. For all other customers around the world, there is a 3% surcharges for using all credit cards. For all customers outside the EU there is a 3% surcharge for using a debit card. All these charges are imposed by our merchants. For Fraud Protection, we reserve the right to ask you to send a copy of your prior bank statement or personal identification, before we issue your flight ticket and holiday to the Maldives.
Bank Transfer Payments:
If your holiday is at least 84 days (12 weeks) away from departure date, we are able to accept Bank Transfers (as payment for both deposits and final balances). For UK customers there are no charges for bank transfers. For all other worldwide customers, whilst there will still be no additional charges from our end, we must receive NETT amount agreed into our bank account. Should (for whatever reason) the customer has not paid ALL sending and receiving charges, the customer agree’s to settle the outstanding difference by credit or debit card (incurring any respective charges).
Our Registered & Trading Office:
99a Cobbold Road
Company Number: 2483770
VAT Registration Number: 751809814
ATOL Number is: 6045
Terms & Booking Conditions
- This website is for your personal use only and reproducing /copying or modifying any content on this website to use commercial is prohibited.
- You must be over 18 years of age to use this website &in order to make a booking with Simply Maldives Holidays.
- Accuracy is strived for yet may not be 100% throughout this website & we cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate prices and content.
- Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable) If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
- A minimum of £300 per person deposit must be paid at the time of booking your Maldives holiday & the package must be paid for in full, a minimum of 12 weeks in advance of departure. If you fail to make this payment, it could lead to a cancellation of your holiday and a loss of the deposit.
- If for any reason you choose to cancel your holiday, we have the right to charge a cancellation charge up to the maximum figures shown in the below table:
Number of Days before Departure Cancellation Charge
85 Days or more Deposit Only
84 Days – 45 Days 75% of Holiday cost
44 Days – 15 Days 85% of Holiday Cost
14 Days – 7 Days 90% of Holiday Cost
6 Days or Less 100% of holiday cost
- Force Majeure: Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, Simply Maldives, airlines and other suppliers will not be liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, effect on your holiday, loss, damage or expense of ANY nature or description you suffer or incur or failure to perform or properly perform any contractual obligation (s) which is due to any event(s) or circumstance (s) which Simply Maldives, the airline or other supplier, as applicable, could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include but are not limited to war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, nature or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, pandemics, system failure and all similar events outside our control or that of the party concerned.
- We are not responsible for any disruption/changes to your holiday beyond our control. This includes ALL acts of terrorism and it is up to the customer to get the necessary insurance to cover any issues relating to disruption/changes beyond Simply Maldives Holidays’ control & We will aim to notify you as we can. It is your responsibility as a passenger to reconfirm your flights and travel requirements.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check and get the necessary vaccinations required in order to travel to the destination.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check all visa requirements with respect to your travel arrangements. Please check the local embassy for further information.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to confirm that everything written in the invoice is accurate i.e. Names (as per passport), Date of Birth’s and Dates of travel as we will not be held liable for any charges if the information is wrong once the tickets have been issued. Any amendments to the flight ticket or accommodation package may result in a payment of up to £500 per ticket due for any additional changes made after the flight tickets have been issued. Some flight tickets booked may be fully non-refundable.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they are adequately insured throughout the duration of their holiday, as we cannot be held responsible for delays/cancellations of flights including industrial disputes and natural disasters etc.
- The contract is made on the terms of these conditions, governed by English Law and jurisdiction of English Courts.